Saturday 30 April 2016

Pura Uluwatu


I Spent my holiday semester to Bali in February 2016 . I bought ticket promo air asia on November from my friend ega. Every year Iing and I always spent our holiday semester together. One year ago I went to Jogja and this year i went to Bali. Everybody knew that Bali have a beautiful view and makes everyone happy with the weather. I have a good news because not only me and iing who going to Bali but also with another 10 friends. They are, Juan, Suvi, Lolita, Yulia, Deny, Kiki, Liling, Dini, and Afafah.
I flight to Bali in 23 February at 8.30 am but I stay in airport from 05.00 am. Its really nervous because this is my first time to flight. I’m really sad because can’t take a picture, my phone was broken before I go to Bali. When we are arrived in Bali, we used grab car to the hostel. We are stayed at Rumah Harian Bali. In first day, my friends and I just walk to Kuta Beach.
On Second day we going to Nusa Dua Beach, Pandawa Beach dan Pura Uluwatu. In Pura Uluwatu we pay the ticket Rp. 15.000. When we enter the pura, we must be carefull beacause there a lot of monkeys. Keep your stuff like, watch, sunglasses, food or etc to avoid monkeys.
Pura Uluwatu have a beautifull view, you can see ocean, see a lot tree and of course pura for pray. Pura Uluwatu made by Mpu Kuturan or Mpu Rajakreta in XI century. Every Hindu pray to Dewa Rudra in Pura Uluwatu.
Narrated when one day at anggara kliwon wuku Medangsia Dhangyang Dwijendra by revelation from the Lord on that day he had to go to heaven. Hindu priest from East Java who also became bhagawanta (pastor kingdom) Gelgel in the heydays of Dalem Waturenggong around 1460-1550, was happy because when the anticipated forward to it has arrived. However, the pastor who also has the name it retains Nirartha pusataka one that will be given to his son. At the bottom end of the Pura Uluwatu, seemed a fisherman named Ki Pasek Nambangan. Danghyang Dwijendra asking that Ki Pasek Nambangan want forthwith to his son, in the village of Mas Mas Empus that Danghyang Dwijendra put a library in Uluwatu. Then KiPasek Nambanganpun leave a request from Dhangyang Nirarta. Then KiPasek Nambangan finally left, while Dhangyang Dwijendra doing yoga meditation tapa. Furthermore Supreme Resipun finally Moksah (Go to heaven without leaving the gross body) as quick as a flash. KIPasek Nambangan only see a light into the sky.



No comments:

Post a Comment