Monday 18 April 2016

Review Novel

Charlotte  Bronte Jane Eyre


Charlotte Bronte was born on 21 April 1816 and died in 1855. She grew up with her sister and brother amid the bleak moorlandsand hills of  Yorkshire, in the rectory at haworth near Keighley where her father was curate for forty years. In her early years she was educated at home but later spent one year  with her sisters in the Clergy Daughters’s School at Cowan’s Bridge. Their unhappy experiences there as result of poor food and harsh discipline were afterwards vividly brought to life in Jane Eyre, her classic novel of the shy young goverments.

I could feel him there, on the other side of curtains, frowning at the empty room. 
S                                                V                                               O

I'm crying because I am miserable 
S           V

I ate spoonful or two without of   it's taste 
S                   V                           O

She stood at the schoolroom window
S                V                      O
He was a tall man with a dark skin
S          V                    O

You are joking with  me
S           P                  O

Jane will you marry me
S          V                O

Mr Rochester let me look at your face.
S                         V                 O

I have a wittness to the fact
S           V                  O

He passed into the house and went up the stairs 
S                              V                    O


No comments:

Post a Comment